GattR is a sequenced stereo gate effect that helps you create a cutting-edge stereo gate, chop and fade effects. Synchronized on the beat of your DAW with the 32 steps modulation sequencers GattR gives you fine control over your effect. Give breath to your synth lead and more groove to your loops.
|Create amazing stereo gate, chop and fade effects on the 32 steps sequencers and mix them with your original sound!||Link the sequencers to create the same sequence synced on the tempo of your DAW. Control the speed of the steps, change the play direction of the sequence.|
|Assign all the parameters to your MIDI controller easily. Click on “Learn” on the parameter, move the control on your MIDI controller, and that it’s!||Generate random effect with a single click. Undo your changes on all the parameters, just as easily.|
- 32 steps stereo modulation sequencers, synced to your host.
- Sequencers can be linked to work as pairs.
- Sequencers can play forward or reverse.
- Effect output gains control.
- Wet to dry signal mix.
- Full MIDI automation support.
- Easy MIDI learn on all parameters.
- Use 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller or High-resolution 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN.
- Works in mono or stereo.
- Zero-latency processing.
- Works at any sample rate.
- Preset manager, rename, copy, save, load…
- Undo your changes to the initial preset value.
- One-click preset randomize.
- 64 factory presets.
View Installation Instructions
- 1.2GHz CPU or higher with SSE2.
- 512MB RAM or higher.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, XP (SP2 or later), or Vista™.
- VST™ 2 compatible host.
- Sound card with ASIO driver support recommended
- To use the automation a Host with automation features. For MIDI learn a MIDI interface and an external MIDI control device are required.