Based on the Transient Emphasis section of the award-winning Elevate Mastering Limiter, Punctuate is a multi-band transient modulator based on the critical bands in the human ear. Punctuate's intelligent algorithms allow you to control the transient emphasis or suppression of all 26 critical bands with just 4 controls. This makes for an incredibly powerful, but very easy to use, transient modulator.
Punctuate is also available in the Eventide Elevate Mastering Bundle.
- Multi-Band Transient Emphasis or Suppression magically reshapes the dynamics or your single channel or whole mix
- Auditory Modelling means that even drastic changes sound natural
- Intelligent Adaptive Algorithms allow you to control up to 26 transient shapers with just 4 controls
- Integrated metering shows you what the algorithm is doing at all times
- Filter Bank page lets you modify the filters and solo each channel for expert tweaking if desired
- Windows 8 and later (32 / 64bit)
- AAX, VST2, VST3 (32 / 64-bit)
- macOS 10.9 and later (64-bit only) (macOS 11 Big Sur only supported on Intel-based Mac systems)
- AAX, AU, VST2, VST3 (64-bit)
- Eventide tests their desktop plugins in Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One (However, our plugins should work with any compatible host.)
- New 32-bit macOS installers are no longer being made for this product.
- No iLok dongle is required to run this software - only a FREE iLok account/Manager is required for authorisation.
- macOS 11 Big Sur is only supported on Intel-based Mac systems.