LM-Correct gives you a Unique, Immediate and Hassle-Free Route to Loudness-Compliant Audio in your Day-to-Day Loudness Workflow, Saving you Time and Preventing Costly Mistakes.
Either within your NLE/DAW or as a stand-alone application, LM-Correct delivers automated compliance with True-Peak correction, solving your compliance issues on the spot. Used in conjunction with a real-time meter, LM-Correct saves iterative adjustments to the mix as you approach target levels, allowing transparent in-edit 'quick-touch' finishing of your audio. It’s an essential part of your loudness toolkit.
Automated, Faster than Real-Time
For file based-processes (either with the standalone or Avid AudioSuite versions), LM-Correct rapidly assesses and adjusts the entire file much faster than real time. Automatically handling audio files from mono through 5.1, LM-Correct is compliant with all current loudness standards and if you need it you can specify the optional dialog-gated measure.
Automatically Re-Purpose and Re-Version
LM-Correct dramatically increases efficiency when delivering multiple versions and re-purposing for different regions and play-out specifications. Transform audio from one specification to the next with a single click, faster than real-time, without the need to manually re-purpose time and again in the editor.
Peace of Mind
Our unique look-ahead true-peak limiter also prevents potential compliance failure due to loudness correction. With True-peak, Integrated Program and Short-term Maximum targeting you can be sure your audio is compliant every time. LM-Correct: total control and complete peace of mind in production.
Powerful Processing with a single click
With the introduction of optional dynamic processing in-LM-Correct 2, even complex recommendations like EBU R128 S1 can be met with great sounding algorithms, smooth efficiency. Uniquely, the new DynApt extension powered by technology developed for our server-side solutions also allows immediate correction for LRA and dynamics, whilst preserving dialogue intelligibility and correctly identifying and respecting intentional dramatic transitions. LM-Correct 2 delivers unparalleled power with renowned ease of use.
Fast, Accurate Analysis and Correction
- Single-click solution to loudness conformance
- Immediate finishing of audio to loudness standards
- Editor based and stand alone operation
- Integrated true-peak back-stop limiter
- Text file analysis and processing summaries
- Optional dialog gated measure
Peace of Mind
- Automated standard compliance
- ITU-R BS. 1770 | EBU R128 | CALM Act compliant
- Integrated loudness target
- Maximum True Peak Level
- Short-term and Momentary loudness limiting
- Optional DynApt LRA dynamics targeting
- 'EBU Mode'
- Automatic mono through 5.1 compatibility + ASWG 7.1 support
- Clear parameter readout
- Simple one-click analysis
- Dial in target values directly
- One-click correction
- Offline faster than real-time advantage
What's New in 2?
- M Max measure/correct (Dynamic correction)
- S Max measure/correct (Dynamic correction)
- 1 Click analysis and correction
- LRA measure/correct *
- EBU R128 S1 support
- Game audio (ASWG 7.1 Surround)
- Compact interface
- Expanded interface
- Options panel
- Text file processing summary log
*requires optional DynApt extension
View Installation Instructions
- LM-Correct supports AudioSuite (AAX) in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. AudioSuite RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- LM-Correct is also available as a stand-alone application for Windows and OSX
- OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- XP or above, 512 MB RAM