A Unique Approach To Mixing
The Mix Monolith is another industry first from AYAIC. It is an Automatic Mixing System that allows you to level your tracks perfectly in any environment. From individual tracks to buss groups, to FX channels, to your master fader, the Mix Monolith will create a mix that is balanced and open.
There are infinite Duck/Expand/Mute groups to help you easily clear out space in your mixes like never before. The Duck/Expand utilizes a "hard-limit" approach so when you need -3db of Ducking for your bass track, that's exactly what you get every time your kick drum hits. Ducking in "groups" allows you to have the kick drum dip the bass, the overheads, the kick ambiance, the music buss, and pump your whole mix all within a single group. You can also have the vocals Duck the vocal reverb/delay while simultaneously Expanding some gritty vocal distortion to add "attitude" to the louder passages.
When paired with our Ceilings Of Sound Pro / Hyper-EQ you'll be able to conform the Hyper-EQ to interesting new ceiling shapes then immediately hear how things sit in the mix.
Whether you are a producer, mix/mastering engineer, musician, or singer/songwriter, the Mix Monolith will have you creating professional-sounding mixes at an unbelievable speed.
- Add as many Monoliths as you need...they will all function as one entity
- "All Channels" LEARN/MIX feature will LEARN/MIX every Monolith in your session
- "This Channel" LEARN/MIX feature will LEARN/MIX a single Monolith
- Infinite DUCK/EXPAND and MUTE groups
- Fully automatable "level-plane" fader
- "Free" mode for time-based Attack/Release settings
- "Sync" mode for host-synced note-based Attack/Release settings
- "F" feature locks the Attack to a fast .07ms when in "Sync" mode
- Instantly move elements forward/backward with the "level-plane" fader
- "Applied gain" locking feature.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Windows 7 - 10
- Intel/AMD Quad-Core CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine, iLok USB, and iLok Cloud licensing methods are supported
View Installation Instructions