Klangmanipulation bring you this advanced MIDI step sequencer MIQU 2.0. With 8 sequencer sections including Pitch, Octave, Slide, Velocity, Pan, User and two manual parameters MIQU 2.0 is a versatile tool.
- Built-in bassline
- 8 sequenzer-sections: pitch, octave, slide, velocity, pan, user, Manual 1&2
- A variable number of steps (up to 16), direction and speed for each section.
- Different direction modes like: forward, backward, bounce and random retrigger, keyrun, randomize and patternshift for each section.
- 3 temposyncable midi-LFOs.
- Pitch rescaler with capture mode.
- PC / Windows
1. To install MIQU 2.0, first unzip the file downloaded from Sounds Space.
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Program Files / Steinberg - and drag the .dll file into the Steinberg folder.
3. Open up your DAW and your software will now be ready to use.