Realistic Finger Snap Generator
Le Snappet, like its brothers El Clapo and Das Boot, enables you to create ultra-realistic finger snaps, from a single snap to a smoke-filled club full of beat poet aficionados showing their appreciation, now that snapping is the new clapping (you can’t hold a beer and clap at the same time). Snap lets you control how intoxicated your crowd is via the Slop control, and also provides essential mix features, including front-to-back placement via mic blend and positioning controls for front, mid, and room mics. Plus, you don’t have to load up on processing plugins thanks to built-in compressors, EQ, and width control. Snap also features MIDI velocity control and a step sequencer with 12 editable patterns.
Le Snappet is designed to make it simple to create snap tracks of any size. From a single snap to an entire crowd, you determine how the snaps sound.
You determine the group size. You determine how sloppy they are. You control the microphone mix. We sampled multiple snappers at multiple layers and a bunch of round robins, from 3 different mic perspectives. The result is natural-sounding snaps no matter how large the group.
Control with MIDI or the built-in step sequencer that lets you automate between 12 user-created patterns.
- Easily generate ultra-realistic finger snaps, from an intimate single snap to a crowd of new bohemians.
- Great for music and film post-production.
- Three adjustable mic positions; close/mid and room.
- Close and Room mic controls each feature a fully adjustable compressor with mix knob, 4-band EQ, and width control.
- “Slop” control lets you adjust how tight or lose the snaps are.
- Simple, straightforward interface with access to advanced controls including velocity-sensing MIDI curve control, panning, timing, layer, and CPU-saving round-robin settings.
- Built-in step sequencer for easily creating complex (or simple) patterns.
View Installation Instructions
- AU (Audio Units)