Phaser FX Engine
The Phase Shifter from the Outer Space
Note: Also available in the EFEKTOR Modulation Bundle
Full name, Phase Shifter. Typically more subtle than a flanger, but sounds like warblers coming from outer space. Often used on Rhodes electric piano, and of course by guitarists such as Brian May (Queen) and Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen).
The Efektor PH3605 Phaser provides three types of sound:
- Mild phasing effect, great for a clean tone. Less dramatic sweep.
- Warm and thick phasing sound that sounds great with distorted guitar tones. Great for many instruments such as guitar, bass, keyboards, and vocals.
- More intense effect. Offers more than a standard wobbling effect.
- Three Models of Modulation in Every Unit.
- A/B Compare Buttons.
- BPM Sync.
- Mono or Stereo Mode.
- XP, Vista, 7, or Later (64-bit only)
Mac OS X:
- Mac OS 10.6 or later (64-bit only)
- VST, VST3, Audio Units, or AAX compatible Host Software
Please Note: This product is a plugin, a VST/VST3/AU/AAX compatible host/sequencer is needed to run this software.