Makes Dialog Restoration Easier
Cleaning up subpar dialog recordings is a difficult, time-consuming endeavor, but WaveArts Dialog 2 makes it much easier. This all-in-one dialog restoration plug-in includes a bevy of modules, including lowpass and highpass brickwall filters, de-hum and de-buzz processing, broadband noise reduction, de-ploding, de-essing, a 10-band EQ, compression, and limiting, and is ideal for repairing and sweetening voice-overs, locations recordings, and broadcast. Dialog 2 includes comprehensive metering to ensure optimal levels, is fully automatable, and includes a preset manager for quick, effective results. If you’re struggling with poorly recorded dialog, WaveArts Dialog 2 is a smart, time-saving solution.
Note: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer if you have questions.
Everything you need to repair and maximize the dialog
WaveArts Dialog 2 contains all the tools you need to repair and maximize dialog material, all organized into easy-to-navigate modules. Lowpass and highpass brick wall limiters make cleaning up low and high frequency ranges a cinch. De-hum and de-buzz processing reduce 10 harmonics of either 50Hz or 60Hz and squelch line frequency interference. De-noise deploys WaveArts’s MR Noise algorithm to make short work of broadband noise. De-plode and De-ess tame plosives and excessive sibilance. You also get a 10-band EQ with 11 filter types and a top-shelf compressor, both culled from WaveArts’s TrackPlug plug-in, along with a peak limiter. The engineers here at Sweetwater also appreciate Dialog 2’s comprehensive metering. It’s a must-have for ensuring optimal levels. Beyond that, separate presets for each of Dialog 2’s modules allow you to get great results fast.
WaveArts Dialog 2 Plug-in Features:
- All-in-one dialog restoration plug-in with easy-to-navigate modules
- Lowpass and highpass brick wall limiters for cleaning up low and high-frequency ranges
- De-hum and de-buzz processing reduce 50Hz/60Hz hum and line frequency interference
- De-noise makes short work of broadband noise
- De-plode and De-ess tame plosives and excessive sibilance
- 10-band EQ with 11 filter types offers powerful sound shaping
- Compressor and peak limiter even out erratic dynamics
- Comprehensive metering ensures optimal levels
- Preset manager for quick, effective results
View Installation Instructions
- Software Type:Post production
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Bit Depth:32-bit (PC), 64-bit
- Format:AAX, VST3, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later