n0t0miz0r was created to provide a simple and fast solution for generating infinitely randomized output, regarding the pitch of a given note. This is quite handy if you do not have a faulty sequencer or an analog modular synthesizer with a sequencer option at hand. For 80´s-style electronic dance basslines for example, unpredictable randomness is mandatory.
- Provides a stable and reliable solution (which really works) to receive Midi data inside a VST compatible host/wrapper.
- Processes (randomizes) the pitch of the notes inside the Midi data stream according to user-defined parameters, and then passes the Midi data stream, including the processed note information, on to a Midi-out channel for further usage, in- or outside the VST host.
- All other parameters are unaffected by n0t0miz0r (timing, velocity, note lenght, aftertouch etc. will be passed through untouched).
- Lowest and highest randomized note controls to control what notes are affected.
- Randomization propability (0 – 100%) and exclude duplicates parameter.
- n0t0miz0r is available as a free VST plug-in for Windows PC
When you unzip the folder supplied by Sounds Space, you will be given both an .exe installer and a .dll. You can decide which to run in order to install n0t0miz0r.
1. Run the installer and select where you would like the file to be located on your drive. It will default to C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins. Simply, select Install to continue with Installation.
2. Your software will now be installed. Select close to finish installation.
1. To install n0t0miz0r, first unzip the file downloaded from Plugin Boutique.
2. Next follow the file directory - Computer / System (C:) / Program Files / Steinberg - and drag the .dll file into the Steinberg folder.
3. Open up your DAW and your software will now be ready to use.