The Mixing Bundle Gets You FabFilter's Effect Plug-ins That Are a Must-Have for Every Mixing Engineer: The Best EQ, Compressor, De-Esser, Gate/Expander, Distortion/Saturation and Delay Plug-ins
Natural Sound, Musical Controls
As one of the most used effects in the audio world, reverbs come in all forms and flavors. A great reverb sounds natural and sits in the mix perfectly. At the same time, it should not confuse you with over-technical controls, but must be easy to set up and a joy to work with. Enter FabFilter Pro-R.
Make Some Space
FabFilter Pro-R takes a musical approach to reverb, offering user-friendly, non-technical controls like Brightness, Character, and Distance to achieve the reverb sound you are looking for — without requiring a degree in reverb science.
The stepless Space control lets you fade between dozens of different, carefully-tuned room models, automatically choosing a matching decay time for a natural-sounding result.
Shape the Decay Time
The decay time of a real room often varies wildly over the frequency spectrum, which is one of the key ingredients of a room's reverb character. To simulate this, the industry-first Decay Rate EQ concept in FabFilter Pro-R offers completely free adjustment of the decay time over the frequency spectrum.
Since it uses parametric EQ bands instead of a traditional crossover system, it provides much more flexibility to shape the decay time characteristics. Together with the integrated 6-band Post-EQ, designing reverbs of any style or character has never been easier.
Click the link for further info on Pro-R.
Unrivaled Sound and Workflow
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! With FabFilter Pro-Q 3, you get the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Mixing and Mastering Features
Pro-Q 2 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
- Highest possible sound quality
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- NEW - Optional Dynamic EQ mode for all bands (Bell and Shelf shapes), using any slope setting and with perfect analog matching
- IMPROVED - Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection, and editing for maximum ease of use and efficiency
- NEW - Ultra-steep 'Brickwall' slope setting for LP and HP filters
- NEW - Full surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2) with intelligent speaker selection
- NEW - External spectrum visualization from any other Pro-Q 3 instance, including collision detection
- NEW - Per-band mid/side or left/right processing, so you can EQ the mid, side, left or right signals separately
- Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
- NEW - Flat Tilt filter shape, a flat tilting correction curve over the whole audible frequency spectrum
- IMPROVED - Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!
- Different interface sizes and additional Full-Screen mode
- IMPROVED - Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf, Flat Tilt
- Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct
- IMPROVED - EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another Pro-Q 3 instance or an external signal
- IMPROVED - Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ, and external spectrum visualization, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt, freeze, and collision detection
- Auto Gain and Gain Scale
- Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- Phase Invert option to change polarity
- Large output level meter with peak level readout
- Extreme CPU optimization: Pro-Q 3 uses very little CPU and memory, so you can use hundreds of instances in a session
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- IMPROVED - Supports stereo, mono and surround channel layouts (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2)
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- IMPROVED - MIDI Learn with option to control the currently active band
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit)
Learn more about FabFilter Pro-Q 3.
Incredible Sound and Character
FabFilter Pro-C 2 is a high-quality compressor plug-in for the most demanding engineers. Whether you need subtle mastering compression, an upfront lead vocal, that magic drum glue or deep EDM pumping: Pro-C 2 gets the job done with style!
Everything You Need
Pro-C 2 offers eight different, program-dependent compression styles with beautiful sound and character. But there's more! Apart from the classic compressor controls, you also get smooth lookahead, up to 4x oversampling, intelligent auto-gain and auto-release, a variable knee, hold, range, external side-chain triggering, variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, all packed in a beautiful Retina user interface.
Click the link for further info on FabFilter Pro-C 2.
Intelligent and Transparent
Even when using the best mics, pre-amps and converters, sibilance in vocal recordings can easily get over-accentuated during post-processing like compression or saturation. But don't worry, FabFilter Pro-DS comes to the rescue!
With its highly intelligent 'Single Vocal' detection algorithm, FabFilter Pro-DS accurately identifies sibilance in vocal recordings and attenuates it transparently. When using the 'Allround' mode, Pro-DS becomes a great tool for high-frequency limiting of any material, like drums or even full mixes. Try it out yourself!
FabFilter Pro-DS offers everything you need to get the best result possible, presented in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Wide band or linear-phase split band processing, an optional look-ahead of up to 15 ms, adjustable stereo linking with optional mid-only or side-only processing, up to four times linear-phase oversampling... it's all there.
Expand In Style
A good gate/expander is an indispensable tool in any mixing or live situation. FabFilter Pro-G offers everything you could wish for: perfectly tuned algorithms, complete control over the side chain and channel linking, excellent metering and great interface design.
Ultra-Flexible Side-Chain Routings
Apart from excellent sound, FabFilter Pro-G also provides very flexible routing. You can choose between mono, stereo or mid/side processing and in expert mode, external side chain input is available with completely customizable channel linking and routing.
Clear and Precise Metering
FabFilter Pro-G combines smart input/output level meters with a real-time level display and transfer curve. Everything was specifically designed to give clear feedback on the current gate/expander settings and processing, letting you set them up easily.
Click the link for further info on FabFilter Pro-G.
Distortion and saturation play a very important role in music production. From subtle, clean and warm tube or tape saturation to the wildest multiband guitar amp effects: FabFilter Saturn 2 delivers. Saturn 2 introduces a host of new features such as a redesigned interface with modulation visualization, new subtle saturation and linear phase processing for mastering, many new distortion styles, and more.
Warmth, Harmonics, Colour and Dynamics
FabFilter Saturn 2 offers a range of different high-quality distortion models, inspired by the vintage sound of tubes, tape, transformers and guitar amps. In addition, you get five creative FX distortion styles to mangle your sounds in weird and unexpected ways. With its multiband design and per-band feedback, dynamics, drive, tone and modulation options, Saturn 2 will bring a unique flavour to your music.
Click the link for further info on FabFilter Saturn 2.
Timeless 3 is an advanced, powerful, modern delay plugin. Timeless 3 has 2 independent, programmable delay lines, together with high-quality effects and filters, and a super-flexible modulation system. With Timeless 3, you can create any type of delay in no time
FabFilter Timeless 3 is a versatile, vintage-sounding tape delay, which will fully satisfy your everyday delay needs. And with its unique effects, filters, tap patterns and unlimited modulation options, you can just as easily turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine!
Vintage Filters and Creative Effects
The stereo delay signal is routed through five unique effects and up to six analog-sounding filters and then routed back to the input with adjustable feedback. Easily program your own delays using the well-laid-out controls and interactive delay and filter displays.
Easy Drag-and-Drop Modulation
Easily setup ducking, wow and flutter, dynamic diffusion or more creative effects, using Timeless's unique and versatile modulation system. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, CPU optimization, and much more.
Click the link for further info on Timeless 3.
- 64-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 32-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- macOS 10.10 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor
All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats.