Defaulter is the Pro Tools clip gain normalizing plugin.
It is a perfect companion for WaveRider, and an excellent addition to any collection of gain staging plugins.
Defaulter will help you get the most of your signal with optimal clip gain adjustments.
Defaulter analyzes the clip and applies non-destructive clip gain boost or attenuation to meet your specified peak or LKFS / LUFS level.
Whether you need your snare drum clips hitting the same peaks, or need to adjust each vocal or dialog pass' LKFS levels in a hurry, Defaulter will make the job painless, fast, and accurate.
- Peak level or LKFS operation (ITU-R BS.1770 loudness specification)
- Ignore clips with levels below threshold
- Option to ignore clips that are only a few seconds long
- Assign a max gain value
- Choose to stop when 0 peak is reached
- Automate with supplied macros
- Windows requires Pro Tools 2022.6 and above
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX AudioSuite only
View Installation Instructions