SOAR is a tape delay combining the lush, analog tones of tape with the power and flexibility of digital processing. With SOAR, you maintain complete creative control of your delays in a clean, feature-packed plugin.
Whether you’re looking for a straightforward ¼ note delay or a multi-head tape delay journey, SOAR delivers a wide variety of tonal options.
In addition to the traditional controls of analog & digital delays, SOAR is the first plugin of its kind to offer tape degradation controls in-the-box. Use the “Health” and “Contour” knobs to dial in anything from vintage saturation to a full-on tape machine breakdown!
- True Analog Tape Modeled Processing
- Tape Control Including: Repeats, Age & Flutter
- Variable 15/30 ips Speed
- Groundbreaking Tape “Health” & “Contour” Adjustments
- Onboard Mono & Mix Controls
- Built-in Tutorial Mode and Control Definition
- and much more…
- Mac OSX (64-bit) (macOS 10.15 Catalina and macOS 11 BigSur supported (Intel only)
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (32 / 64-bit)
- VST2, VST3, AAX
- Audio Plugin (single-user license)
Note: A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OS X operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!