14 mix ready cymbals from a drummers perspective aimed at giving a versatile and realistic drum sound. Rather than velocity-based sampling that merely alters a single set of multi samples the articulations have been recorded in 24bit/44.1kHz featuring 4 xtra Soft, Soft, medium, 6 Hard and Xtra hard, 3 choke, 3 bell, 3 cymbal swell per cymbal. Hi hats include Pedal, Closed, Half Open, Open and Pedal Choke.
Cymbal Sizes and Brands
- Hi-hat A: 12” Sabian AA mini Hi-Hats
- Hi-Hat B: 14” Sabian AAX Studio Hi-Hats
- Crash Right: 19” Paiste Alpha Metal crash
- Crash left: 17” Sabian AAXplosion crash
- Crash Middle: 16” Meinl Generation X Synthetic Crash
- China Right: 18” Sabian HHX China
- China Left: 16” Meinl Generation X Filter China
- Mini China Right: 8” Meinl Generation X Filter China
- Stack Center: Meinl Generation X Synthetic Filter Stack
- Splash/Bell Left: 8” Custom Sabian 15” crash cut down
- Bell Left: 8” Stag Bell
- Bell Right: 12” Zildjian z Bell
- RideA: 21” Zildjian Z Custom Mega Bell Ride
- RideB: 22” Sabian HH dry Ride
- Kontakt 4+ (Full Version)
Cymbalism is your vision, your own virtual room, use Kontakt to pan your cymbals to your required perspective, you can use as many or as little of the 14 provided cymbals to create your unique kit, cymbals are pre-processed and require nothing more than a touch of eq if your velocities have a high range you might want to try a touch of your favorite compression.
- You may not resell these samples as your own work or feature samples as part of any other library or other product(s) not created by Ben Gaines.
- You may use these samples in any published Media including music, video, games, films, live performances, and radio.
All Content Copyright © Ben Gaines 2012. Recorded, Edited, processed by Ben Gaines. Further processing by Joey Sturgis.