Looking to inject some edge into your existing guitar tones? Maybe you want to expand your tone into heavier territory. Did you know that the cab and microphone typically makes up 50% of your guitar tone? That's where IRs come in, and luckily Conquer All Volume III is here to lead the way.
Conquer All Volume III Includes EQ'd and RAW IRs and Kemper Compatible IRs.
There are 3 unique setups with 24 IRs for each setup:
- Bogner 212C 2x12 with Celestion V30s
- Marshall 425B Vintage Modern 4x12 with Celestion Greenbacks
- Harley Benton 2x12 with Celestion V60s (ENGL STD cab speakers)
- Marshall 30th anniversary 6100 head with EL34
- Peavey 6505 head with 6L6
- Don Classics Neve 1073 clone
- API A2D
- Shure SM57
- Sennheiser MD421
- Beyerdynamic M201
- Sennheiser E906
- Shure SM7B
View Installation Instructions
- Impulse Response loader and any amp or simulator.
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports).
- Windows (32 & 64 bit)
- Mac OSX (32 & 64 bit)
Note: For Kemper compatibility, users are required to please down-sample the .wav's to 44.1kHz, 16/24-bit in your DAW or via a sample rate conversion utility or application, and then run Cab Maker to reprocess for import.
Important Note: You must have an impulse response loader or JST Toneforge to use this product.