Get ready, because this pack is about to blow your current tone out of the water. If you're still struggling with muddy, dark, or even boring as plain potato-chip tones, Conquer All is here to spark new life into those old and dusty tones.
Conquer All Vol. 2 is a set of ALL NEW 136 unbelievable Impulse Responses (68 raw & 68 mixed) made with:
- 2 Class A Preamps
- 3 New Cabs
- 4 Different Dynamic Microphones
Every impulse in this pack was meticulously phase-aligned and level-matched not only with each other but with the original Conquer All – IR Pack as well, providing convenience and true neutrality when comparing IR options. Special thanks to Ryan "Fluff " Bruce and Francesco Filigoi for the awesome guitar-only examples.
All impulses are available mix-ready and raw, allowing you to add as much (or as little) colouration as you want when dialling in the perfect sound.
- Peavey 6505 (120W, 6L6 Tubes)
- Marshall 30th Anniversary Edition 6100 (100W, EL34 Tubes)
- Zilla Fatboy (2x12, Custom, Celestion Vintage 30 & Creamback)
- Blackstar Series One (4x12, Standard)
- Orange PPC112 (1x12, Standard)
- API 312 (Classic design using 2520 op-amp)
- Don Classics NV73 (Neve 1073 clone)
- Shure SM57 Sennheiser MD421
- Beyerdynamic M201
- Sennheiser e906
- Impulse Responses created by Michael Richards of Trackmix Recording Studio.
View Installation Instructions
- Impulse Response loader and any amp or simulator.
- A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports).
- Windows (32 & 64 bit)
- Mac OSX (32 & 64 bit)
Note: For Kemper compatibility, users are required to please down-sample the .wav's to 44.1kHz, 16/24-bit in your DAW or via a sample rate conversion utility or application, and then run Cab Maker to reprocess for import.
Important Note: You must have an impulse response loader or JST Toneforge to use this product.